Fast-growing global start-up looking for a Revenue Operations Manager with Salesforce experience to help us revolutionise real estate for homeowners and agents.
At Adfenix we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 14 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age, using social media and marketing automation. We leverage in-depth analysis of millions of data points for hyper-targeting the right home buyers with the right home at the right time.
With a strong team and cutting edge technology, we have rapid growth of 20–30% per month. We are currently 50+ people from more than 20 different countries, based all over the world. Awarded by Deloitte as Sweden’s 5th fastest-growing tech company in 2019. Over the past 5 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, Ireland, US and Australia. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
We are looking to add an experienced Revenue Operations Manager (Salesforce CRM) to our Business Operations team, where you will be based in Gothenburg or London.
Do you have what it takes to join us on this thrilling ride?
As part of the Business Operations team, your mission is to help accelerate growth, improve reporting and collaboration, provide better forecasts and analyze customer value.
The Revenue Operations position will focus on the following 3 pillars:
- People: Aligning teams around the goals and priorities of the company, fostering collaboration and accountability.
- Data and Analytics: Building, tracking and communicating business information and insights around a clear set of KPIs aligned with the Go To Market (GTM) and corporate strategies.
- Processes: Increasing operational efficiency through processes and tools, integrated cadences and planning, fostering more value-add conversations and facilitating the follow-up of action plans to achieve success.
Revenue Operations will be the focal point for planning and reporting efforts, partnering with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success departments to ensure data quality and accountability of business contributors across the sales cycle (Pipeline Generation, Pipeline Progression, Closing, Account Management, Customer Success). As the Revenue Operations Manager, you will also be the expert for related tools and processes.
Responsibilities - what you'll do
Your mission will be:
- Partner with the Chief Customer Officer and the Head of Business Operations to ensure alignment, adoption of processes and to support decision-making with data.
- Train and coach teams on using and adopting processes, tools and dashboards.
- Analyze, automate and improve our existing GTM strategies and processes, using data to drive change.
- Drive the creation and administration of common definitions, leading to accuracy and trust in reporting.
- Suggest improvements in the intersection between GTM team on one hand and Finance on the other hand. In particular, contribute to the continuous improvement of our revenue engine.
- Improve the speed, accuracy and consistency of data capture, monitoring compliance with required standards for CRM data.
- Drive data integrity across the Revenue Generation organization, developing and administering “self-serve” reports, forecasts and dashboards to enable data-driven decisions.
- Assist in the analysis of information/reporting results to understand various trends and related opportunities.
- Assist in the creation of action plans and supporting materials to drive our business objectives, including quota allocation & setting by region, segment and individual reps.
- Be the superuser for our GTM systems, in particular Salesforce.
- Support regular in-depth pipeline and account reviews with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
- Contribute to defining and developing the incentive plans and tools to help departments administer, calculate and manage them.
Requirements - what we want to see in you
- At least 3 years in revenue/sales operations.
- Experience at a high-growth SaaS startup or an established SaaS company.
- Strong end-to-end understanding of the customer cycle from first touchpoint to closed deals, retention and upsell.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Experienced in extracting insights from large dataset.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiatives with the hunger to achieve great results.
- Highly collaborative with a mindset of excellence and rigor.
- Highly analytical with a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision-making.
- You can not only knock out a complex analysis, but can quickly distill key insights for various groups.
- Able to “influence without authority” and get things done within a multi-team, multi-geography organization.
- A good communicator with strong listening and writing skills.
- Able to own large, complex projects end-to-end and drive results.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- General experience in the creation of dashboards using industry standard tools and techniques.
- Comfortable with technical tools (e.g. SQL, Tableau, Spreadsheets, Google Analytics) and/or a willingness to develop this skill set.
- Fluency in English
- The right culture-fit (and culture-add) for Adfenix to strongly contribute in the preparations for the next phase in growing our business
Our offer to you
- An exciting role with the opportunity to be a major contributor to Adfenix success
- An opportunity to contribute new thoughts, ideas and processes in the global real estate industry
- Participation in our stock option programme
- Participation in a diverse and global team of people all driving towards success
- Exciting, challenging days and opportunities to stretch yourself and improve
- Competitive market-related compensation
To get a sneak peek of what it's like to work here you can check out our Instagram