Placement: London, UK or Gothenburg, Sweden
Fast-growing global start-up looking for an ambitious Marketing Automation Manager (Pardot) to help us revolutionise real estate for homeowners and agents
At Adfenix we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 14 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age, using social media and marketing automation. We leverage in-depth analysis of millions of data points for hyper-targeting the right home buyers with the right home at the right time.
With a strong team and cutting edge technology, we have rapid growth of 20–30% per month. We are currently 50+ people from more than 20 different countries, based all over the world. Awarded by Deloitte as Sweden’s 5th fastest-growing tech company in 2019.
Over the past 5 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, Ireland, US and Australia. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
As we are experiencing tremendous growth, we are looking to add a Marketing Automation Manager (Pardot) to our marketing team.
Do you have what it takes to join us on this thrilling ride?
This role sits within the Marketing function and is responsible for the management and coordination of the marketing campaign & lead management process between sales, customer success and marketing globally, which includes lead generation and nurturing in conjunction with a variety of marketing campaigns such as email, social media and events etc.
Hands-on experience with marketing automation software (preferablySalesforce/ Pardot) and experience with Salesforce would be a huge advantage within this role.
- Own the marketing automation strategy for Adfenix delivering to targets with the agreed budget and resource.
- Create and implement integrated demand generation programs across key regions generating awareness, education and demand for Adfenix’s products and services across the addressable market.
- Work with the Head of Content to build out a content plan to support each campaign with content created for each stage of the buyer journey.
- Increase inbound opportunities by optimising relevant channels such as SEO, PPC and software comparison sites.
- Partner with the customer success team to ensure smooth handover with clear SLAs and KPIs and a consistent feedback loop.
- Nurture prospects through the funnel with targeted email programs and relevant content at each stage.
- Work with revenue ops to put in place the proper lead management/scoring/routing processes so that no lead is left behind.
- Set and manage budget, targets and KPIs with regular reporting.
- Establish, track, and improve conversion rates, and ROI across the whole funnel utilising insights from the data to optimise the demand generation program.
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- 3-5 years in tech B2B demand generation
- Deep understanding of the marketing-sales funnel, with a proven track record of driving MQLs, opportunities, nurturing leads and working closely with sales.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using multiple marketing channels including events, webinars, content, and digital advertising.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing automation and CRM programs, preferably using Pardot.
- Detail-oriented with strong data-driven marketing experience - every program you run has clearly-defined success metrics
- Passionate about utilising data and customer insights from across the business to constantly optimise and improve campaigns.
- Budget owner creating clear KPIs across the whole funnel and collaborating closely with sales and product to ensure these are met.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- A strong communicator, proactive in reporting results and key learnings
Our offer to you
- An exciting role with the opportunity to be a major contributor to Adfenix success
- An opportunity to contribute new thoughts, ideas and processes in the global real estate industry
- Participation in our stock option programme
- Participation in a diverse and global team of people all driving towards success
- Exciting, challenging days and opportunities to stretch yourself and improve
- Competitive market-related compensation, including pension and private health insurance
To get a sneak peek of what it's like to work here you can check out our Instagram
Are you open to consultants/contractors/outsourcing?
No, this is a permanent position on-site where we seek an individual who wants to be an integral part of the team and grow with it
Are you interested in getting external help with recruiting?
No, at this point we are not seeking any further cooperation with recruitment agencies