Customer Support Manager
Fast-growing global start-up looking for an ambitious Customer Support Manager to help us revolutionise real estate for homeowners and agents
At Adfenix we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 14 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age, using social media and marketing automation. We leverage in-depth analysis of millions of data points for hyper-targeting the right home buyers with the right home at the right time.
With a strong team and cutting edge technology, we have rapid growth of 20–30% per month. We are currently 50+ people from more than 20 different countries, based all over the world. Awarded by Deloitte as Sweden’s 5th fastest-growing tech company in Sweden 2019.
Over the past 5 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, Ireland, US and Australia. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
As we are experiencing tremendous growth, we are searching to add a Customer Support Manager to our support team
Do you have what it takes to join us on this thrilling ride?
- Central to any business is a positive customer experience because a happy customer is one who is likely to become a loyal customer. Joining Adfenix as the Support Manager is an opportunity to become a guardian for the customer experience and lead our Support Team to deliver excellent support services as the main point of contact through our help desk.
- The Support Team at Adfenix is looking for a driven team manager who is up to the challenge of proactively removing obstacles in the path to success for our customers while also leading a team of agents on a journey of growth. As the Customer Support Manager, you will be leading a team of two Customer Support Agents and will enjoy an autonomous and flexible environment where you will be encouraged to think analytically and creatively together with your colleagues to solve customer problems.
Responsibilities - what you'll do
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of the Customer Support Team, including handling support cases and providing support and direction to team members
- Evaluate current processes and technology to identify areas of improvement
- Assess performance, develop improvement plans based on a predefined structure, and implement solutions to drive continuous improvement ensuring support agents have the resources to ensure success and sustained performance
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Product, Engineering and Configuration teams on issues affecting our customers as a main point of contact on customer escalations
- Bring a positive, entrepreneurial can-do attitude to making our Customers successful with our products and services
Requirements - who you are and what you need to know
- Must have a minimum 5 years technical support experience with at least 2 years in a support management role
- You have working experience with Zendesk or a similar ticket management system
- You have a customer-driven mindset where you are a strong advocate for customers
- You can effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues and drive rapid resolution while taking full ownership of the process
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
- You are highly capable of driving and delivering on support metrics, developing and staying on track with team OKRs and monitoring and reviewing team performance over time
- You are self-motivated, friendly and passionate about supporting customers and agents in an efficient and effective manner.
- You enjoy working in a global environment
Nice to have
- A high-level understanding of how social media and digital marketing works
- Ability to understand and write in Finnish
Our offer to you
- The ability to help build a global Customer Support team in Adfenix
- An opportunity to contribute to new thoughts, ideas and processes in the global real estate industry
- Participation in our stock option programme
- Participation in a diverse and global team of people all driving towards success
- Exciting, challenging days and opportunities to stretch yourself and improve
- Competitive market-related compensation, including pension and private health insurance
To get a sneak peek of what it's like to work here you can check out our Instagram
If you have any questions , please connect with our Talent Acquisition Manager Jakob on Linkedin or via email at email@example.com.
Are you open to consultants/contractors/outsourcing?
No, this is a permanent position on-site where we seek an individual who wants to be an integral part of the team and grow with it
Are you interested in getting external help with recruiting?
No, at this point we are not seeking any further cooperation with recruitment agencies