Customer Success Manager - APAC
Fast-growing global start-up looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager to help us revolutionise real estate for homeowners and agents
At Adfenix we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 14 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age, using social media and marketing automation. We leverage in-depth analysis of millions of data points for hyper-targeting the right home buyers with the right home at the right time.
With a strong team and cutting edge technology, we have rapid growth of 20–30% per month. We are currently 50+ people from more than 20 different countries, based all over the world. Awarded by Deloitte as Sweden’s 5th fastest-growing tech company in Sweden 2019.
Over the past 5 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, Ireland, US and Australia. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
As we are experiencing tremendous growth, we are searching to add a Customer Success Manager to our high-performing APAC team
Do you have what it takes to join us on this thrilling ride?
Responsibilities - what you'll do
You will work with key senior stakeholders at our customers to:
● Give them an exceptional experience of launching Adfenix’ products within their organisations
● Help them onboard Adfenix products to contribute towards their business success
● Craft and execute special projects to foster stronger partnerships demonstrating success
● As this is a remote position you need to be willing and able to work from your home or other public office space.
Your mission will be to take responsibility for all our Key Accounts in the APAC market where you will work the top executives in the world’s most digitally mature real estate market to:
● Grow their market shares and ensure that Adfenix is a critical element to their business success
● Give new customers an exceptional onboarding experience by following and improving our already battle-tested and world-class process.
● Work with our Marketing Team to ensure that users (agents) within your Key Accounts are growing and that they are on-boarded and trained to the level of professionalism that they expect and deserve. If you are looking for a very meaningful and character-building challenge, you might just be the hero that we need.
Requirements - who you are and what you need to know
Our offer to you
To get a sneak peek of what it's like to work here you can check out our Instagram
If you have any questions , please connect with our Talent Acquisition Manager Jakob on Linkedin or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you open to consultants/contractors/outsourcing?
No, this is a permanent position on-site where we seek an individual who wants to be an integral part of the team and grow with it
Are you interested in getting external help with recruiting?
No, at this point we are not seeking any further cooperation with recruitment agencies
Your application was submitted successfully.