Senior C# Developer
Fast-growing global start-up looking for two innovative developers to help us revolutionise real estate for homeowners and agents
At Adfenix, we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 14 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age, using social media. We leverage in-depth analysis of millions of data points for hyper-targeting the right home buyers with the right home at the right time.
With a strong team and cutting edge technology, we are experiencing rapid growth. We are currently 50+ people from more than 20 different countries, based all over the world. In 2017 we were awarded the “Startup team of the year” in Sweden. And in 2019 Deloitte named us the 5th fastest-growing tech company in Sweden.
Over the past 5 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, Ireland, US and Australia. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
As we are experiencing tremendous growth, we are searching to add two Senior C# Developer to our high performing engineering teams
- This is a role that will enable you to contribute some of your finest work. Not only will you help improve the existing technology platform to introduce scale and efficiency, you will also be mentoring other team members to level up based on your experience of building great software.
- You will be working closely with the product team to help build new products and features to delight our customers while solving some hard problems to deliver simplicity over complexity.
- You will be a key player in our development team, focusing on further improving our product portfolio and rapidly scaling to new markets, while at the same time ensuring high-quality output from all team members.
Responsibilities - what you'll do
- Hands-on development of new features and products that will transform the real estate industry globally
- Writing great code
- Internal knowledge sharing about engineering best practices, including mentoring of junior team members
- Working with the CTO and Team Leads to define and refine the architectural plan, and driving towards that
- Helping to identify “bad patterns” in engineering (and operations) and suggest innovative resolutions
- Working with the team to improve our adoption of Agile and to continuously improve the engineering process
- Demonstrate your solutions and the discarded options to others as needed
Requirements - who you are
- Passionate about using technology to change the world
- Awesome at using C# and .NET core
- Comfortable learning new technologies and programming languages
- Love solving difficult problems in new and exciting ways
- Comfortable working with a global team
- A team player who thrives on the success of the whole team
- You've probably been playing with technology and software since your early school days
- Easy to get along with!
Requirements - key skills
- Demonstrable experience using C# and .NET to build Internet-facing applications
- Exposure to DevOps practices
- Ideally, a full-stack engineer with recent experience in the database layer and on the front end
- Comfortable learning new technologies quickly
- Working as a senior team member in Kanban methodology
Our offer to you
- By joining the fast-growing team at Adfenix, you will be rewarded with exciting days and a high degree of freedom and space for growth, both professionally and personally
- You will be supported by a close team of high achieving individuals aiming to push the limits in new directions
- You will have the opportunity and expectation to be a key player in the technology story for a rapidly growing and highly-regarded global start-up
- You will enjoy the leadership and mentoring of an experienced CTO and Team Leads who have the passion to push the software engineering team to new heights
- Last, but far from least, you have the opportunity to join our very attractive stock option program
To get a sneak peek of what it's like to work here you can check out our Instagram
Are you open to consultants/contractors/outsourcing?
No, this is a permanent position on-site where we seek an individual who wants to be an integral part of the team and grow with it
Are you interested in getting external help with recruiting?
No, at this point we are not seeking any further cooperation with recruitment agencies