We exist to eliminate the pain experienced by millions of people when changing homes.
At Adfenix, we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 14 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age, using social media. We leverage in-depth analysis of millions of data points for hyper-targeting the right home buyers with the right home at the right time.
With a strong team and cutting edge technology, we have rapid growth of 20–30% per month. We are currently 50+ people from more than 20 different countries, based all over the world. In 2017 we were awarded the “Startup team of the year” in Sweden. Our HQ office in central Gothenburg has also been nominated as one of the nicest in Sweden.
Over the past 3 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, Ireland, US and Australia. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
As we are experiencing tremendous growth, we are looking for an ambitious Senior Copywriter to join our amazing team
- Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be part of Adfenix’s in-house marketing team, creating compelling and engaging content throughout the company, your work will be public facing and represent Adfenix in both online and offline channels
- Adfenix has a rich and diverse range of products, each with their unique challenges. We are after someone who is methodical, organised, efficient and calm under constantly changing requirements
- This role needs someone who can balance technical language with consumer-friendly copy, someone who can communicate difficult subject matter in an easy to understand language, who is comfortable writing campaign messaging and who understands the importance of a customer-first approach to marketing communications.
- Responsible for a comprehensive suite of copywriting requirements the role will include, but is not limited to, copywriting and copy editing for Adfenix own website, landing pages, emails, marketing collateral, case studies, blogs, industry-focused articles, PR coverage and articles, technically heavy product releases, campaign messaging, tag-lines/slogans, direct InMail copy, event based copy, video storyboards and thought leadership pieces
- Create compelling copy for Adfenix’s online and offline channels, advising on the most suitable execution to meet campaigns’ objectives
- Provide copy for integrated marketing campaigns, product launches, events, social media, white papers and technical content
- Act as a project manager for all content generation from conceptualising and developing the brief, through content creation and subsequent approvals, through to output and dissemination
- Monitor and update written website copy to reflect content plan activities and changes
- Interview clients, staff and third parties for generation of unique content
- Proofing and other writing/involvement in assigned tasks
- Maintain and update the Adfenix editorial style guide
- Work with the marketing team to implement content strategy, track milestones and deliverables
- Market research to support the above marketing activities
- Liaise with Product Marketing & Sales teams on messaging & positioning
- Brief and manage and evaluate an extended team of contractors
- Minimum 4 years of experience agency or in-house creative marketing team
- Relevant degree or equivalent in marketing/Journalism / PR or similar is essential
- Strong creative copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills with a meticulous eye for detail, language and grammar
- Ability to balance workload and manage timings is essential. Projects often have multiple stakeholders, tasks and deliverables, so a calm and focused approach is necessary
- Ability to create copy for and work with multiple departments, audiences and on integrated platforms, as well as different messaging outputs. One day you may be writing a technical heavy industry article, the next creative advertising copy for one of our products, followed up with a bespoke email inviting customers to an event
- Understanding of acquisition, content marketing and SEO best practices
- Strong time management and project management skills and desire to see projects through from concept to completion
- Significant experience gained working within a journalism; marketing; PR; copywriting; content marketing; digital or relevant role is essential
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and stakeholder management skills
- Motivated, self-starter attitude is essential, ability to multitask, strong organisational skills
Our offer to you
By joining the fast-growing team at Adfenix, you will be rewarded with exciting days and a high degree of freedom and space for growth, both professionally and personally
You will be supported by a close team of high achieving individuals aiming to push the limits in new directions
Last, but far from least, you have the opportunity to join our very attractive stock option program
To get a sneak peek of what it's like to work here you can check out our Instagram
Are you interested in getting external help with recruiting?
No, at this point we are not seeking any further cooperation with recruitment agencies