Product Marketing Manager
London or Gothenburg
We exist to eliminate the pain experienced by millions of people when changing homes.
At Adfenix, we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 14 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age, using social media. We leverage in-depth analysis of millions of data points for hyper-targeting the right home buyers with the right home at the right time.
With a strong team and cutting edge technology, we have rapid growth of 20–30% per month. We are currently 50+ people from more than 20 different countries, based all over the world. In 2017 we were awarded the “Startup team of the year” in Sweden. Our HQ office in central Gothenburg has also been nominated as one of the nicest in Sweden.
Over the past 3 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, Ireland, US and Australia. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
As we are experiencing tremendous growth, we are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about all things product marketing.
- Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will use your research skills to help identify fresh opportunities for Adfenix and make recommendations on how to evolve our product offering to meet changing customer needs.
- Serving as a liaison between product, engineering and marketing teams, you will develop a global go-to-market strategy and product-level marketing plan, that is reflective of the audience insight underpinning the opportunity.
- You will support the wider marketing team with recommendations on product proposition, target audience and campaign strategy. Closing the product cycle, you will be responsible for overseeing product marketing performance and implementing lessons learned. You will also interact closely with sales enablement in this regard.
- Triangulation of Voice of the Customer, customer understanding, company vision and market and competitor intelligence to identify opportunities for product innovation and growth
- Developing a strong understanding of our diverse, global audience and our customers’ needs and expectations, to shape product marketing strategy, and help strengthen insight across the business
- Collaborating closely with product and engineering teams on launch and implementation plans
- Drafting launch plans for new product propositions
- Making recommendations on customer propositions and messaging
- Defining target audience and provide profiling information to inform marketing approach
- Overseeing campaign delivery, working closely with the marketing, customer success and business operations teams
- Assessing risks and market threats impacting product and campaign performance
- Set, measure and report on key performance indicators for product campaigns and offer evidence-based recommendations for improvement
- Producing impactful and insightful exec-ready reports on performance, effectiveness and optimization, at product and campaign level
- A marketing all-rounder who understands all stages of marketing planning and delivery, and can handle a varied and wide-ranging remit
- A self-starter who takes initiative and is comfortable working independently
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to deliver high-quality outputs consistently
- A strategic thinker, with strong analytical capabilities
- Able to distill complex information into clear recommendations
- Eager to learn, grow and gain new skills
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders, globally
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in marketing
- Strong experience in developing marketing strategy for digital products/services
- Strong commercial acumen and basic understanding of product / dynamic pricing
- Experience in leading workstreams and managing cross-business project teams
- Experience in market and competitor analysis, desk research, and/or market research
- Solid reporting and presentation skills
- A strong academic background, ideally in a role related field e.g. business, marketing, economics
Our offer to you
By joining the fast-growing team at Adfenix, you will be rewarded with exciting days and a high degree of freedom and space for growth, both professionally and personally
You will be supported by a close team of high achieving individuals aiming to push the limits in new directions
Generous benefits, including private pension insurance, private health care insurance and health care benefit
Wonderful and centrally located office where you can enjoy great coffee, snacks and intense games of ping-pong
Last, but far from least, you have the opportunity to join our very attractive stock option program
To get a sneak peek of what it's like to work here you can check out our Instagram
Are you open to consultants/contractors/outsourcing?
No, this is a permanent position on-site where we seek an individual who wants to be an integral part of the team and grow with it
Are you interested in getting external help with recruiting?
No, at this point we are not seeking any further cooperation with recruitment agencies